How restiffic RLS Works to help restless leg syndrome
Mode of action
- Promotes gentle, relaxing pressure on the abductor hallucis and flexor hallucis brevis muscles in the foot.
- Reduces uncontrollable impulses to move the legs.
- Creates a comfortable, soothing effect, which allows you to relax and enjoy uninterrupted sleep.
- Drug-free treatment providing lower risk of negative side effects and zero risk of addiction.
- FDA cleared for prescription use to support positive RLS diagnosis.
- Clinically proven to reduce symptoms of RLS.
- Easily adjustable to allow instant customization of compression for each wearer.
- Flexor-T pad cradles the ball of the foot for an intuitive fit.
- Anatomic design and cushioning for maximum comfort throughout the foot.
- Easy application and removal makes nightly use simple.
- Lightweight and compact size that won’t interfere with sleep and relaxation.
- Do not use when engaging in activity that puts pressure on the feet (ex. Walking, running, operating a vehicle). Do not use in water.
- Do not use if you have neuropathy, poor circulation, peripheral vascular disease, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, a history of blood clots, or foot and/or leg swelling.
- Do not wear if you have breaks, bruises, sprains, wounds, sores, fragile skin, cuts, rashes, or abrasions involving your feet and/or legs.
- Consult with your doctor if you have diabetes, kidney failure, heart problems, are pregnant, or have any other medical condition that may contraindicate the use of restiffic.
How do I purchase restiffic?
restiffic is a prescription-only device in the USA, and it can be purchased on our web shop, over the phone, or at pharmacies nationwide, such as Walgreens or your local independent pharmacy.
Questions, comments? Just need to get in touch?