Is restiffic right for you?
Symptoms of RLS
- Itchy legs
- Tingling or crawling sensation in the legs
- Having trouble falling sleep or staying still in bed for hours on end
- Shaking legs or keeping active in order to feel relief
- Symptoms worsen when at rest
What are the common treatment options for RLS?
- Using medications with dopamines, opiods, narcodics, and muscle relaxers such as gabapentin, ropinirole, or magnesium.
- Small adjustments to your behavior such as taking iron supplements, bathing, getting massages, employing hot or cold therapy, making exercise changes, and reducing consumption of caffiene and alcohol.
- The use of medical devices such as restiffic® foot wraps that relax and soothe the legs while at rest.
Have you consulted with a physician?
Yes, I have been treated/diagnosed with RLS
Learn more about purchasing
No, I have not been treated by a physician
Prepare to consult a physician
Optional use: Download our free patient symptom log to prepare for your discussion with your doctor.
restiffic RLS requires a prescription for purchase because it is an approved FDA product to treat the syndrome.
If you do not have access to your physician you can visit Face to Face MD. More information here
I am unsure if I have RLS and want self treatment